If you love going out for curry, but never thought of making your own, here's the perfect recipe! Simply combine chicken, Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend, and canned unsweetened coconut milk.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 30 min Yields: About 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, diced in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend
- 1 14 oz can unsweetened coconut milk
- Green onions for garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until shimmery. Add diced chicken to skillet.
- Sprinkle Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend over chicken. Stir chicken until coated.
- Stir fry over medium heat until chicken is cooked through, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to chicken mixture all at once. Stir to combine. Bring to a simmer, and turn to low heat. Simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over steamed rice. Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Toast 1-2 tsp Kashmir Station Curry Spice Blend in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until spices give off an aroma. Be careful not to burn the spices.
- Add 1 can coconut milk all at once. Stir with a wire whisk to combine. Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Use as a base for soup, or as a dip for veggies, meats, or cheeses.